• BSc Microbiology is a study of microorganisms this includes various organisms like a unicellular, cluster of microscopic animals, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
• This discipline is a key component of the various research in biochemistry and pathology.
• It also includes the study of immunology, one of the important subfields of this course.
• Microbiology is one of the existing as well as ever developing fields of science and it consists of a greater scope of microbiology as the microbe which plays an important role in day to day life.
• The Honour’s and Master’s degree in the Microbiology helps the student’s to gain depth knowledge about the applications of microorganisms in fields of environment, agriculture, food medical and even in industrial aspects
• Therefore, the subject offers a wide area for research in various interrelated topics.
Here is the list of some jobs -
• Cell biologist
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Biotechnology companies
• Quality control microbiologist
• Lab technician
There are some jobs in government sector which includes -
1. Development laboratories
3. Pharmaceutical Sector
4. Food Industry
5. Beverage Units
6. Chemical Industries