M.Voc in Food Processing and Nutraceuticals
About the Course :
Padmashree institute of Management and Sciences is proud to announce a unique course M.Voc. Food Processing and Nutraceuticals affiliated with Bangalore University which is recognized by DDU KAUSHAL KENDRA which is a skill enhancement program.
- Skill up gradation and job orientation is the main objective.
- Complies with National Skill Quality Frame Work guidelines of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Industry participation in curriculum design and delivery.
- Multi-exit and Entry options with industry internship at every exit point.
- 100% industry internship and Job assistance.
- Training from entry level jobs to entrepreneurship.
- Course provides vertical and horizontal mobility.
MULTIPLE ENTRY EXIT PROVISION
- A candidate entering the first year has options to do a one-year diploma, two-year complete the M. Voc course.
Recognition & Accreditation
Govt. of Karnataka & UGC
Food processing is a sun-rising sector in India has been facing a severe shortage of industry-ready graduates and post-graduates for a long time. Padmashree has started a unique course where the students will be trained extensively in the field of Food Processing and Nutraceuticals. The most common areas of employment are Canning, Dairy and Food Processing, Packaging, Frozen Food / Refrigeration and Thermo-Processing. Some of the sub-sectors of the food processing industry are Fruits & Vegetables Processing, Fisheries, Milk & Milk Products, Meat & Poultry, Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks and Grain processing.
50% aggregate marks in any life science degree from recognised university are eligible
Job opportunities Food technologist Health and safety inspector Product/process development scientist Production manager Quality manager Regulatory affairs officer Academics Technical brewer
2 years (4 Semesters)
Affiliated to Bangalore University